Life is not easy. For some, difficult times bring out the worst in them. It makes them weak, breaks them at the core, and changes them into PHONY beings; circumstances of their situation. However, my response to hard times has been completely different. I have accepted all challenges head on and embraced the woman these circumstances have turned me into. I am authentic… uniquely crafted and created by God to act out, speak out, and stand out.
I make no apologies for who I am. Bold, brazen, raw, and uncut. What you see is what you get. I choose not to hide behind the covers of superficiality and conformity. I walk to the beat of my own drum and I dance to the rhythms my soul creates. Life is what you make it and make it is what I will do!
This blog, “Authentic Expressionz”, will chronicle my journey through life as a wife, mother, sister, cousin, friend. 100% real all of the time. No holds barred. No expense spared. No censors allowed… afterall, how authentic would I be if I chose to be politically correct in my posts?
If you dont like it… dont return. =)
1) How long have you been writing? I wrote my first book when I was in Ms. Perry’s 3rd Grade Academic Excellence class. So… I have been writing since 1995.
2) What inspires you? In one word: Life. I am truly inspired to write about EVERYTHING. I can write about ANYTHING. God truly blessed me with a gift.
3)Blogger or WordPress? I prefer WordPress because of the themes and the flexibility it provides (although Blogger was my home for many many many years).
4) Are you a full time writer? I am a full-time mother, wife, student, and employee… BUT unfortunately, I am not a full-time writer.
5) How did you grow your blog? I started over at Blogger and thankfully a few of my avid readers followed me here. I am still not at the point I’d like to be but thankfully I get quite a few hits to my blog to keep me feeling important in the blogosphere. lol Currently, I have my blog linked to my Facebook account and my Twitter and that is working out quite well.
6) How many kids do you want to have? I am currently mom to four beautiful children… I guess you can say that is how many I want to have. lol
7) How is married life? Married life is different… ((Established 3/9/2009))
8) Do you want to be famous from your blog? No. I do not write this blog for fame… although I happen to love the attention. I plan to be successful in everything I do— and I happen to “do” this blog so I expect it to be successful.
Any additional questions: Contact me via email— firstname.lastname@example.org.